Meet up with fellow puzzle lovers for a variety of activities at our monthly Puzzle Club! It takes place at 3pm central (1pm pacific) on the last Sunday of each month.
Individual puzzling together: It’s like Book Club, but instead of doing the selected puzzle ahead of time and talking about it, you do it at the same time as everyone else during the club meeting. Race others at our Speed Puzzling tables or savor the puzzle at our Casual Puzzling tables.
- Jan – Mar puzzle pack: Ceaco National Parks 8-in-1
- April – June puzzle pack: Ceaco Tasty 8-in-1
- July puzzle pack: Bits & Pieces Furry Friends 4-in-1 (200 pc)
- August – November puzzle pack: Buffalo Games Star Wars 4-in-1
- December puzzle pack: TBD
- Results: Enter them in this form and view them here
Virtual co-puzzling: Head to a Virtual Co-puzzling table to collaborate with other members on a Jigsawexplorer.com virtual puzzle that we’ve chosen for the table.
Show & tell: If you just want to chat, talk about your favorite brands, see others’ stashes and/or show off your own, head to this table!
Puzzle swapping: Exchange info at this table with others who have a big stash they want to swap. Using Pirateship.com, you can send a stash of 10 puzzles for ~$25! Alternatively, discuss how to find and/or start your own local swap!
Door prizes: At the start of each club meeting, we’ll draw for a puzzle prize or two! Must be present to win!
- Link & password will be emailed to USAJPA members each month
- Gather.town platform is best navigated with a computer, instead of a phone or tablet.
- The Puzzle Club Lounge is open 24-7 for members to use so, even if you miss a meeting, feel free to coordinate alternate gatherings with other members!